Thursday 28 February 2008

Live Music Cafe

Live Music Cafe is near with Taman Maluri(kepong), you mayb need correct map then only can reach the destination. I think this is my 2nd time visit. Previously was belong to other owner and different shop name.


Because my friend say that there is a special girl that do sing well and it can sing opera song too, Phantom of the opera -> " Think of Me". When my friend go there , he sure will dedicate this song~ and the singer also say that only my friend will request her to sing this song. But honestly she really do sing well, even high key, she can follow up too. Bravo !!

But is depend on the schedule, she not singing every night. According to my friend, she is astro talent quest 2007 top10 or 15 top. So dont play play. 不是盖的


The place got WIFI too. You can online and listen song at the sametime, so just throw away your earphone.
Anyone know her? Not sure hername. Maybe i will ask her next time. Pretty + sweet voice.

The order i took,various choice of food. Menu some kind like Station One. But it cheaper than Station 1. I order a salad chicken( Or Live Cafe famous chicken chop) , cannot recall ,is about a month ago that i been visited.

Drink? Relax, i mean the drink that i order call "Relax". Why? Because i need relax, everyday work like cow. Relax mix up with "Orange + forget +forget". Not bad. After i drink , i feel relax, thanks "Relax", you make me feel relax.

LIVE MUSIC CAFE

35, JLN 1/62D, MEDAN PUTRA BUSINESS CENTRE, BDR MENJALARA, KEPONG, 52200 K.L.
TEL/FAX : 603-6280 1475

http://foodstation.com.my/v1/live_music_cafe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was 1st time viewing ur blog... Interesting !!! Take Care and Good Luck

Anonymous said...

Was 1st time viewing ur blog, Interesting ! ... Keep it Up !