Monday 19 March 2007

Finally we win the match- Ordinary !!!!




"Finally we did it". Yesterday we have our first match for Basketball For Unity - The Sports Event of the Year

Ordinary vs First Generation ( 55-47), all of us have performance very well, althought some of us is not training together. I think i just play for the game for 15 minute( no choice, me is 2nd level player) . I only get 1 point of 2 free throw, and get lots rebound also, but forget how much already. Fei G, Shu kin and stephen, next time you guys will "drop your spec", buy me miss 2 ball !!!!

Thanks for other guys, like Ah mao, yin ching , chee hong zai, kah eng who give me so much of support. Dont worry, I still your善良的欧阳.( Soft's auyong)

I believe that we can improve in the next time. In defense i think all of us have done well, but in attack strategic, we lack of team work. Ah tan, if you see my blog, you need to do "something" lor. And the coach that you hire, like teach primary school student, i really cant stand for it. I rather choose back Jun Guan


GAMBATEH...ordinary !!!
NX MATCH IS THIS THURSDAY 22/3/2007 !!! WEAR WHITE JERSEY
930 pm kepong baru court