Friday 23 May 2008

lonely..i am so lonely~...i have no body on my trip~o ~o~h

Haii.. finally reach Guang Zhou, Today rush like a dog. So many thing pending in office. And the whether is so hot. The stupid plane no air cond somemore. The taxi air cond is cold than the plane, can you believe?
Well, today quite lucky, meet a friendly taxi driver, and talk lots. And he like to collect money. Of course all of us like to collect money, haha. Actually his hobby is collection money from different country So i give him RM1 and RM5 for collecton. And he also praise me that my chinese speak good. Make me so high and happy.

This trip i have to travel alone. My roomate pit me and go back liao. Alone take taxi, alone take plane, alone at mcdonald, alone go toilet... haha. So this time , is my last chance to sit china southern airline, next trip onward, we all sit air asia. So i no need to transit at GuangZhou already. YEA!!!!!!!!!!! But no mcdonald eat liao. And departure time for air asia is 7am. So
as the john say. "7am need to Depart from LCCT to Haikou Airport... Meaning I need to go LCCT at 5am?? and I need to take taxi at 4am?? and wake up at 3am??"

I think i no need sleep lor. Direct wait until 3am.

Not sure i will stay at KL until when, hear that is mid of june. I hope so la. Because my friend will have a wedding dinner at 10/6, i don't wish to miss it too. Really feel guilty. I believe in future is hard to me to attend all my friend wedding due to my job assignment. I just wish to try my best as much i can. People only married 1 time, no return ticket to married second time :D

So wish you have a happiness married life and happy birthday to you too.

祝福你哦。。。。。。。tiffanny欣宇

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your wishing!!!I will stay happy forever, same as u also o...

Hope you can find a good boat and buy a 1 way ticket. No need return ticket for you.kakakakakka....

said...

yo.. find a good boat? better say to find a good harbour.. like those "PR" always need to find good harbour than a boat... hehe..

said...

harbour will let you settle down your life..

boat will bring you float here and there only..

so, find a good harbour is a wise choice.

Anonymous said...

Ah... is my turn to be lonely... How u manage to be lonely for so long time? teach me neh...

Johntim : "lonely..i am so lonely~...i have no body on my trip~o ~o~h"