Saturday 12 January 2008

2008,First holiday.trip to Batu Caves,2008年的第一个假期

After continue working 12 days, finally i am able to make myself hang out with my friends. Because 随风而行 preparing visit to Mount of kota kinabalu, and she need to train up her skill on climbing.

First of all, sorry that i cannot wake up on time. Is too struggle for me to split away with my bed. So i think you guys found the way to my house already. So next time you are welcome to find me anytime.Yea, Lord Murugan, height of 42.7m. Cutie stella and me. ( Opss, and her's sons)

Even a monkey wake up early than me, and look for food. Monkey you are better than me. But i am clever than you...because i can speak and blog. haha

A huge caves. Had been about 10 years that no visit to batu caves. Nothing change much. Just that parking increase Rm1. Rm2 per Entry now.

Natural caves in kepong.. For those like adventure to explore more on the caves in batu caves. Maybe you can join the DarkCaves, Adventure or Education

Illusion...
The view of Batu Caves, MRR2, I love kepong..


Is great to have a fun, simple and interesting trip with you all. (Daddy bring daughters went out again,this time education trip).

Totally step we have make 272 x 2, 544 , we have make 544 step in the morning...!!!!
随风而行 , this is the next trip for you FRIM




Some History about Batu caves,
Batu Caves is a limestone hill in the Gombak district, north of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia which has a series of caves and cave temples. It takes its name from the Sungai Batu or Batu River, which flows past the hill. Batu Caves is also the name of the nearby village. The cave is one of the most popular Hindu shrines outside India.

Batu Caves
Thai Pusam at Batu Caves

3 comments:

wk said...

The monkey shot is funny.

Chrystina Ng (Chryss) said...

hahaa, welcome to the Fairy Tale world. hahaha, finally u've joined our big family without noticing, u stated thr "sons". hahaa. aiyo.. this fella ar, so dakcekk, wanna compare n fight with monkeys also!! anyway, thanks "daddy", thanks for the family day. wahahaha=p anyway, seriously thanks for allowing me to join u guys, my pleasure.

Chrystina

Siu KeOnG said...

Wk,
eehh..you have to ask cindy..i also will that funny, i think he making a "Blek"


Chryss,
uhmm...i not qualified to feed up all of you. If i got so many daughter, i can stay at home, no need work like cow :D My pleassure to bring you all also :D