Friday 14 November 2008

Asimo at One Utama

Today asimo will be visiting OneUtama, some of my friends has asking me who is asimo, i just tell them that asimo is a singer~hahaha.... then only they found out is a robot..
http://www.honda.com.my/asimo/
This is asimo~ some evolution of the technology nowdays~ASIMO stand for "Advanced Step in Innovative Mobility". My boss say there should be a Human hiding inside and act as robot :D , what the .....
We went to visit during lunch time, whaoo... many people :D
Here come the cute little robot :D, i think she/he is a girl, because her voice is like a cute little girl. Can speak Malay and english.
she speaking, dancing and able to play futsal also.
Now she dancing with the kids and big kids...

What i doing now? Doing some research on mobile banking.. and playing with my new pets who intro by littleNoteBook.
Dang dang.... is a meow meow.. anyone want to give me some hug or kiss? Is welcome~ make sure no aids :D


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

-_-

Doing research or playing meow?? What the... I will tell SE when I come back

2 days to go =) I will see you

wei shien said...

dear... u visit 1u when friday night too??
i was there. saw that robot asimo too!! it's damn cute wer~~
if it's human?? i think i'll buy it n ask it be my bf le... nowan u annymore! lolz XP
really cute robot asimo! like it very muchy~

Siu KeOnG said...

hmm damm sienz ma..u got prince ma..i no pet....so i ma pet a cat to play lor..very cute one..nx time show u

ya..wei shien, ehh become bf? no mouth one wo..cannot kiss u ~hahahah

wei shien said...

kiss??? it's nvm wan...
it be bf is so~ good! watever thing might o help me do ler...