Tuesday 9 December 2008

New Gadget Nokia N82

Yup, just change my old Motorola E398 to Nokia N82, the old one had follow me for 4 year.I brought this new N82 phone from JohnMah.
Overall is a very good phone for me. Last time i did compare N95, E66 and N82, But finally, i make a decision on N82, why? Because i don't like slider phone.
Just install a Garmin software into my N82, thanks a lots from Mr Chai help. I also install Fring!
,divx player and oxford dictionary. Still not very familiar with installation step of software.

the most convenience for me about the phone, i can sleep at the bed and play MSN~hahaha...because it consists a WIFI function~hahaha..

Some photo taken by N82, 5 megapixel~ I no need bring my camera go out liao~haha



Overall, i loving it....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ceh... show off...

I want pocket PC !! :p

Karen said...

dun show off here lar uncle!!!=pp..
hahahahaha...i wan ur phone ler~~~give me give me~~~~

Siu KeOnG said...

hahaha...nvm johntim, you got torch light handphone :D

Karen mui mui, i no show off le :(
I look like a person who like to show off mek? haha...i tot u say mine one very big size..:D

Roxanne said...

wahaha~
finally post up here lar?
see bought long time jor wor~

u said ur 1 very big size??
wahahhahaha~

Siu KeOnG said...

ya..because let my collegues know already...so i can show my new gf liao..hahahha cannot di tiao liao

Karen said...

hahaha...big doesn't mean i dun want right????ish...uncle....ti tiao abit lar...=pp

wei shien said...

ur phone going old edi only post here r??
so late wer...~~~
more late than my SONY VAIO lo...

Siu KeOnG said...

karen, okok...i try to ti diao...you dun like big ~haha

wei shien,ya..brought it about 1 month, because not much people know i change hp. I am very ti diao one...but "paper cannot hold fire" , so many people know already, so i ma post lor

Anonymous said...

I want Ice Cream Phone =)