Wednesday 16 December 2009

翠華茶餐廳

Other reason i must visit hong kong for this year, is because to meet up my net friend which we had know each other for 8 year. How i meet her? We meet each other on yahoo pool game, sound very so inconceivable, then we got keep in touch with writing letter to each other too :)

8 year really quite a long time, finally my promise come truth.
Catherine, thanks again accompany with me for 9 hours, i know you not feeling well, but you still warmly bring me walk around Hong Kong Island, i wont forget the 9 hour with you :)
You are always friendly, pretty and your smile really make my heart melt :)


We just had our dinner at 翠華茶餐廳, chit chat around. Well the food and service was not bad, because i mention that i want to eating nice local food , and Catherine bring me to here.

Below is the item we order
奶油脆豬仔包
炒公仔面 - Taste better than maggie goreng at Malaysia :P

refer link :
http://www.tsuiwahrestaurant.com/main.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"""You are always friendly, pretty and your smile really make my heart melt :)"""
wah....make me so happy hahahahha...
umum...u tell others our stupid meet....hahaha....
catherine

Siu KeOnG said...

i think is 缘分 to meet you la :)
Is a happy thing, i want to share to whole world that i got a pretty, nice friend like u :)