Wednesday 23 December 2009

澳门蛋挞, 瑪嘉烈蛋撻店 ,新好利咖啡餅店

瑪嘉烈蛋撻店, is the most wanted shop i wish to try their egg tart. But unfortunately, THEY are rest day at every wednesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I damn disappointed when i knew it , but i should try next time
Openning hour
Everyday 06:30 - 20:00;
rest day on wednesday
Link -> http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/sr2.htm?shopid=23791
I think a lots visitor also stunned when see the shop was close.... haha
Since not choice, then i just simply pick one shop and try the egg tart, the shop i brought egg tart is near the 大三巴, i forget capture the shop name.
I brought 2 piece, honestly the egg tart is too sweet for me. And it was hot, even i hurt my tongue because i rush to finish it and go for next destination.Other shop that i accident pass by 新好利咖啡餅店 when i was at 官也街. This shop also is at my wanted list. This shop is famous with bird nest egg tart.

I buy 2 bird nest egg tart for try again. Is abit tasteless. But at least a try :)
Link: http://blog.yam.com/venuslin0113/article/15100946

I found out Macau is famous with 2 type of food, one is 猪扒包 , other is 蛋挞 , when people talking about egg tart, it make me remind Macau :)

3 comments:

Green forest said...

better than 蛋塔王?

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

瑪嘉烈蛋撻,我吃过了,嘿嘿~

非常好吃,是我吃过最好吃的蛋撻,我一个人一下子可以吃三粒呢!

Siu KeOnG said...

Christina : i dont know ler..i no eat how i know...蛋塔王 at one U?

Mui Ngee : yeerr...我很黑仔啦。。没有这样的福气。。你还吃三个,我吃两个已经很饱了 :)