Friday 11 April 2008

Place we lunch, 正点 (Very Nice)

Honestly, we dont have much choice of having our lunch.

First Place, Very nice 正点, just a 5 minute walk from our office. When my first time went to 正点, it give me a very high class and comfortable environment, just like a place for couple for have a romantic dinner :D











Nice environment, got a pretty jiejie ( I think got 30+, not nice to call her aunty .hehe)
But everyday she seem playing the same song :(
But is update song la.... Not Teresa Teng's , at least got jay one :D










I order a set of taiwan chicken leg rice , sky juice is free, include soup, I think is around RM11 only. Not very nice, not enough full for me :D

Today i think i sot already....I go to make a wrong order. Suppose there are some steak around RMB28 (RM14). I go to order a RMB45(Rm23) steak. I think saturday and sunday i need to eat maggie mee at hotel :D











This is what i order ,a set of Perlin Pork Steak + a free wine + soup + juice+ bread+ salad. But the wine not really nice.
But i think is worth, first time of my life eat a pork which is so soft and crispy.

Somehow, in malaysia i cannot found this price too. The pork meat is really soft to eat... I think no next time, because it really make me poor :D

No comments: