Thursday 2 October 2008

The Scarlet

Okla.. was thinking want to post this or no. Because i really seldom post my ugly look at my blog unless you went to my friendster or face to see those idiot look/personal photo. Yea.....actually i am seldom going for clubbing and feel uncomfortable for those BASS music... but pub still ok for me...

Long time no going for clubbing, i think the recently i went for clubbing was last year at the zouk. haha.... i am not a clubbing kaki and not addict for it. Just try to explore everything in my life. Of course, is explore the good thing..haha
Pretty masahumi and me, you really look damm hots that day, not bad ma, got tackle any guys that day or no?.Everytime see you sure give me different image :D (WeiShien, you drug already izzit, why the photo that you take become so blur.....barlia)
The girl who keep complain that me that i am bully her... Notty WeiShien, she is my junior during my high school.. Quite tension when go out with her because she got other name know as "Cinderella" do you know what happen to cinderella when time reach 12am?hehe...
Crying because cannot go home? Or Crying because no body want you? I guess you drug already....crying babe
3 of us who too free nothing to do ...and went for Scarlet on hari raya eve . Not bad, able to making friend with people from other table. Thanks for bringing me this ah pek went to clubbing. hahaa...

So WeiShien, i see you again for your birthday party at 15/10... and 1 word that i need to tell the world. I not gay ok? thanks very much....

10 comments:

Roxanne said...

thanks for the compliment =D
i don't want to tackle "old" guy =.=|||
really damn sweating for those people
i'm not China Change Face ShiFu
can't change image one larr
it's still me =P
Cinderella no crying la and no drunk
that day,i really think just want have some drink only
don't know why went clubbing liao
=.="
but it's nice to hang out with you la~
ahahaha~

Siu KeOnG said...

hahaha...welcome for the compliment too. Old guy tackle u ma..aiya..my phone no ring up today also. You and shien so lucky....ya.i also tot to have drink...

but that fellow dont where gatal catch me to such place~ aiiii...so bad luck~hahaha

Nice to hang out with u guys also

wei shien said...

about tackle....
u still got faces to write orh??
ask u to call waiter, u let me be shy........
i look at back side, who know other was wan to know me? u la!!! useless!!! haiz....

Siu KeOnG said...

haahhaa...u ma scold back him la..you look like waiter mek....zha him back ba..but that guy got gf one...

hai..nvm la...everyone sure got 1st time...treat as sweet memories. Just like you say "yaya! i post it!! cos i wan to marked that night was a memories night, "

wei shien said...

that night was really a memories night for me. cos club wit u ma... lolz
quite a different mood lo..
cos not tat feeling addict for club edi ma... (a god news wer~)

scold back him? i no dare~~
why dun u do tat??

no la~ i dislike tat feel someone come over wan to know me na...
cos i dun feel to fren them wat..?

i'll only know those fren which i feel to know, but no other come over know me... lolz
"ba bai" anot??

Siu KeOnG said...

ok...me also quite enjoy thanks lots for cheating us went there :P

Y i not scold him? later he assume me is gay again..aiii


ooo....just see how u look on this matters, maybe ppl really wan to know you and friend with you. Unless the ppl look like jerk:P

wei shien said...

ok na...
i got u oredi enough lu....
no one others liao ma... lolz

Siu KeOnG said...

=.=|||

wei shien said...

haha.... ana ana~ nowan to kacau u anymore na!! joke only ma....
-.-||| use tis pulak??

said...

y u always mention tat u r not gay ler??????